We are recruiting for a highly experienced Head of Reward, for an exciting and growing Brand in the heart of Oxfordshire. The Head of Reward is accountable for working with the HR Leadership team to understand the business Strategy and requirements and to design a leading-edge reward strategy and employment approach to ensure that the business has the right employment proposition to attract and retain the best talent.
- Working with the HR Leadership team and senior business managers, design and implement reward policies and procedures that meet the businesses requirements.
- Work with the HR Director and Leadership team to develop and implement a People Strategy that is aligned with the long-term business strategy and plan
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support our business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent. Supporting the HR Director in presenting changes and new initiatives to the Group Executive Board when required.
- Ensure competitiveness of reward and benefits via research & bench-marking for best practice both in the UK & US.
- Design and support delivery into the business of the annual Pay Review and Bonus processes.
- Work with Finance to manage and evolve the Sales Commission Plan.
- Develop recognition tools to support the businesses culture and integrate and support their values.
- Responsible for ensuring that policies and contractual frameworks are maintained and continue to meet UK and US legislative requirements, external best practice and are written in a clear, concise and user - friendly manner.
- Management of the Expats ensuring legislative and tax compliance along with a clear process and positive expat experience.
- Responsible for the set up and running of the administration/shared service function over time.
- Responsible for building relationships with suppliers so we have a positive reputation in the wider HR and compensation and benefits marketplace.
- Responsible for on-going management of the HR system to drive efficiency's, reduce administration and optimise the utilisation of technology across HR.
- Remain up to date with best practice, new thinking and employment legislation, communicating relevant information to the HR team.
Key Skills & Experience
- Reward strategy design and development
- Supplier Management
- Budget Management
- Knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and ideally US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas
- In-depth understanding of the role Policy & Reward plays and its interactions with other HR related processes
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making
- Experience of maintaining and developing HR systems/processes
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.