|Job Title:||Head of Programme (Telecoms)|
|Salary:||electric car, 10% bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Role: Head of Programme (Telecoms)
Location: Tewkesbury Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our telecom clients for Head of Programme based in Tewkesbury and offering great range of benefits.
What are the expectations for the role of the Head of Programme?
You will be taking ownership of client relationships, budgets and costings, ensuring the client receives the optimum service. You will lead Project Managers in the scoping of projects and make sure that projects are running to plan, time and budget and are delivered effectively. Whilst striving to deliver the Mitie core values
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- You will take overall responsibility for the management and co-ordination of projects from start to finish, including the sourcing of expertise and reviewing resource allocations. You will own the project timeline and provide regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams, whilst ensuring governance over projects to meet their contractual frameworks
- A key element will be to oversee project quality throughout the project lifecycle, Owning budgets and billings for project scopes and ensuring client budgets are properly managed. This will involve working with the finance team to report revenue and provide forecasts, and manage finances with internal team members and clients.
- The Head of Programme will partner with senior and executive team members on new business opportunities, researching client backgrounds, preparing and taking part in pitches, whilst identifying opportunities for growth within our client's business and take advantage of these to grow our company revenue. This will require you to be an expert on our client business and brands and able to ensure the strategic and creative work we do is on brief and on target.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years comprehensive experience in the Mobile Telecommunications industry managing large rollout projects, with 10+ years experience in supervisory or management capacity, with the ability to coordinate, self-motivate and support the team, whilst working closely with other clients and creative teams.
- You will naturally be a detail-oriented individual with exceptional organisational skills and must be able to multi-task, prioritise and be able to keep oversight of projects, track and manage budgets and costings.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate the skills and experience listed below:-
- Functional understanding of project management principles and their application to networking and telecom projects
- Proven ability to manage medium to large scale projects.
- A strong commercial and financial acumen
- Be a collaborative and pragmatic communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills honed within the industry.
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn and pursue relevant qualifications.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Trainer / Transformation Programme
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP Consultant (Remote)
Location: London, England
Implementation Managers - ADC - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Deskside Engineer (Dublin)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Location: South East England, England