|Job Title:||Head of Product/Exective Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Head of Product / Executive Product Manager
London / Manchester min 2 days per week office based is essential
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Product / Executive Product Manager to join our Team. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team that has grown dramatically in the last 6 months as the client pushes forward with the Digital 1st Agenda!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Head of Product/Executive Product Manager includes:
Overview of the work to be undertaken
- Product Champion to Team: a hands-on Product Leader, supporting a team of product managers at various levels, driving world-class Product practice and execution. (We are looking for an ambassador for change and individual that can drive an agenda.)
- Product Strategy: responsible for developing and driving the strategy and prioritisation of the News & Sport product area - aligned and complementary to the strategic vision for the overall company News & Sport division and our wider objectives.
- Data Decision Making & Experimentation: using analytics and audience research to investigate user behaviour; to establish insight into product performance and to use this data to drive experiments - ideas, features and product improvements on hypotheses. Summarise & report outcomes and product performance.
- Collaboration In Product Discovery & Definition: work in close partnership with Editorial, Design (UX/UI), Engineering, Data Science, Product Analytics, Research, Delivery and Marketing, throughout the entire lifecycle of your products.
- Product Roadmap: build and maintain a compelling product roadmap and backlog that drives growth, audience engagement, retention and supports our overall goals and the goals of the News & Sport division.
The successful Head of Product/Executive Product Manager will have:
- Significant experience in working within large-scale digital and/or new media B2C organisations.
- Demonstrable experience of driving growth through the development of strategies to deliver defined business outcomes. Experience gained through expertise in both fast, incremental, iterative experimentation and the delivery of a major consumer-facing products.
- Expert understanding and ability to apply domain knowledge, market awareness, audience research and analytical insights to product strategy and planning.
- Demonstrable experience of making product decisions based on user needs - supported with research, usage data, or predictions of either.
- Experience working in partnership with senior stakeholders with high influence and editorial control. - New Media would be desirable but not essential
- Line-management experience and demonstrable evidence of leading teams and individuals - including personal and professional development.
- A genuine and demonstrable passion for the craft of Product Management.
To apply for the Head of Product/Executive Product Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.