A Process Expert is required to work for a high profile company within the telecoms sector that is going through some exciting times. Candidates require a strong history of process methodology introductions across an organisation and have previously worked in a telecoms/mobile environment.
The role will involve establishing a centre of excellence to design, develop, deploy and manage processes around LEAN and Six Sigma to maximise efficiency whilst allowing for significant volumes of work to be delivered in Agile.
Responsibilities will include the design and delivery of a process framework along with the development of a LEAN Six Sigma program across the organisation. Delivery of all process elements of the new operating model along with Senior executive stakeholder management and control of the Process Excellence budget.
- In depth understanding of LEAN, Six Sigma and delivery methodologies such as Agile.
- Management of a team of Six Sigma Black Belts.
- Demonstrable understanding of process tools such as DMAIC.
- History of usage of various process mapping tools.
- An ability to govern broad teams of cross functional resource towards delivery outcomes.
- A history of managing executive level escalations.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Amanda Cager on 01189 285550 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.