We are working alongside a Market Leading Telco to recruit a Head of Process Excellence who will play a pivotal role in the changes taking place.
The Head of Process Excellence will help to establish a centre of excellence which will design, deploy and manage all processes around LEAN and Six Sigma. The end goal will be to maximise efficiency whilst allowing large volumes of work to be delivered.
The Head of Process Excellence will have responsibility for:
- Design and delivery of process framework
- Developing of a Lean Six Sigma program
- Delivering all process related elements of a new operating model
- Senior Executive stakeholder management
As the Head of Process Excellence you will demonstrate a history of building processes which will include a process team along with the processes from infancy.
The successful Head of Process Excellence will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Process methodology introduction
- In depth understanding of LEAN, Six Sigma and Agile
- Ability to manage a team of Six Sigma Black Belts
- A demonstrable understanding of process tools
- Background of using various process mapping tools
- Understanding of Telecoms organisations
To apply for the role of Head of Process Excellence please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.