Head of Portfolio Solutions - Telecoms Property -
2 years FTC - Berkshire
You will take the lead in assessing and implementing negotiation strategies with Portfolio Providers (site providers with greater than circa 50 sites) and managing the portfolio contract "in-life".
Strong experience managing high value commercial deals within mobile telecoms and/or property.
Accountable for all commercial aspects of engagement with multiple strategic portfolio suppliers specifically to vary existing contracts to reflect the Electronic Communications Code (ECC) expectations and deliver greater legal rights in order that the deployment team and deploy additional equipment. This to be gained though analysis, negotiation, governance and contract closure.
Managing team members consisting of Chartered Surveyors and / or Business/Data Analysts.
Responsible for managing the commercial strategy, interfaces, progress updates and reporting in alignment with related supplier negotiations.
Provision of all commercial deliverables as necessary - i.e negotiation plan, contract risk analysis, benefits analysis and contract creation and closure.
Creation of evaluation reports and governance packs up to exec level providing critical input to selection of the optimum commercial proposals to meet the company and shareholders objectives
Proactively and effectively manage the relationships with all stakeholders including MD, FD, Property Director and Shareholder Senior Management.
Manage the inputs and outputs from internal and external legal teams within each strategic negotiation
Create a hierarchy of detailed and summary handover documents and ensure effective on-boarding with the in-life project delivery and commercial teams
- Extensive, dedicated commercial experience ideally within mobile telecoms/property
- Significant and demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
- Experienced in ownership of deal business case and financial models
- In-depth knowledge of negotiation strategies and risk/value analysis
- Strong understanding of the commercial UK mobile telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enables and enhances the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes on negotiating deals
- Strong drafting skills
- Surveying or Accountancy qualifications
- Experience working in or with a Joint Venture organisation or in a similar multi-stakeholder environment (desirable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Berkshire, England
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Oracle HCM Consultant
Location: North West England, England