Head of Partner Deployment - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL's mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Head of Partner Deployment is a key leadership role within MBNL and reports into our Director of Deployment.
You'll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
We are entering an extended phase of large-scale deployment at MBNL and this role will define and own the strategies, systems and process to support and drive our Partner organisations to deliver against build plans for MBNL and our Shareholders.
You will be comfortable with complex, high volume, high value deployment, and bring with you detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver the network infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
This role manages teams directly and indirectly and you be part of our extended leadership team, with responsibility to build and grow MBNL's culture; understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery, and be true service provider, both internally and externally.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Significant experience of managing large scale infrastructure deployment; safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a deployment function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and complex programmes of work
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver the network infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of process development and optimisation.
- Strong safety/quality/compliance knowledge of mobile or fixed network technologies.
- A proven track record in leadership, creating positive climates, articulating a vision, managing change and inspiring people.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms deployment eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability would be advantageous.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Credit
Location: Berkshire, England
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
RAN Performance Technical Authority