Head of OSS - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Operator is looking for a leader able to inspire and lead teams to develop innovative solutions to meet business needs in a timely, open way that delivers clearest value to a high quality and then support the effective efficient implementation and use of the company's Operation Support Systems to deliver the best performance standards.
This person will be a role model of good telecommunications infrastructure lifecycle management. He or she will display confidence and maintain the direction and pace of Technology and Operations effort. Setting and maintaining high standards of OSS deliveries as well as ensuring the greatest benefits are derived from the contracted supplier relationships and solutions.
- Accountable for the next generation tools across the Enterprise for Customer Experience Management and the ITIL process of Service Assurance and Service Management.
- The lifecycle management of solutions from the formulation of ideas and project requirements through to the Technical Acceptance of solutions delivered back from our technology delivery partners.
- The development of innovative, challenging and cost-effective technology roadmaps for OSS in support of the Business Strategy.
- Build excellent working relationships with senior management, Network partners, Managed Service Partners and vendors to formulate and execute the OSS business plan.
- Ensure the effective operation of the OSS Infrastructure and management of the managed service partner to meet and exceed the key SLA's and KPI's.
- Align the OSS budgets (Operational and Headcount) to meet financial targets of the business.
- Experience of the above responsibilities gained within the mobile telecoms industry.
- Experience of building excellent working relationship with senior management to define cost effective, high quality and timely technical solutions to meet their roadmap and objectives.
- Significant experience of delivering complex technical solutions that meet business requirements within a telecoms or blue chip Company
- Experience in providing leadership and direction for medium to large sized teams of multi-disciplinary professionals operating in a matrix organisation working in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment, preferably in telecoms, with success of driving a high performance culture and team
- Able to successfully influence the business with regard to behaviours, actions and key decisions.
- Able to quickly comprehend diverse information. Can identify themes and gaps in information. Uses information as the basis for making decisions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.