Job Title: Head of New Buyer Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
We are a secure e-invoicing platform that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. We also provide users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
The Head of New Buyer Sales will be responsible for ensuring the Global New Buyer Sales consistently achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of talented of Enterprise Sales Managers and Solutions Architects
- Formulate and implement a sales strategy that effectively maximizes your team's ability to establish sector leadership initially across EMEA and US.
- Develop a culture of ownership, accountability and transparency, and drive for success.
- Develop and implement a consistent and disciplined sales methodology including territory management, prospect qualification, account penetration, win/loss analysis, sales process planning, and negotiation
- Act as a Thought Leadership champion by ensuring the appropriate global output reaches the right audiences within the region
- Drive and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Tungsten's key strategy partners.
- Act as owner for core Buyer Sales management functions, including setting targets, team training and mentoring, strategizing deals and countering competitors.
- Ensure visibility into the pipeline for the CEO, CRO and CFO for forecasting and business planning purposes.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop content and events to ensure that sales is supported by marketing
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, Chief Product Officer to continually sharpen the company's unique value propositions as the market evolves.
- Provide timely feedback to ensure that the company can continuously improve its product capabilities and market-place messaging.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Deep experience in enterprise software sales.
- A strong understanding of selling into the Shared Services, P2P or AP Automation space
- Granular sales leadership approach to managing each deal through the pipeline
- Proven experience using a proven sales methodology, a sales analytics platform
- Intimate understanding of Salesforce to lead business decisions
- Excellent Sales forecasting skills
- Experience with building and leading Global Enterprise Sales teams
- Degree qualified
Personality and Attributes:
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with a clear focus on business growth
- Tenacious and proactive
- Articulate and numerate
- Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Passionate in offering the best quality of service possible to our customers
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Manager - OSS - CEM & NRM - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Manager - CEM & NRM - Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
System Administrator/ Engineer
Project Manager (SAP S4 HANA Data Migration)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP HANA / ERP Test Specialist
Location: London, England