Job Title: Head of New Buyer Sales
Contract Type: Permanent
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
We are a secure e-invoicing platform that brings businesses and their suppliers closer together with unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. We also provide users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
The Head of New Buyer Sales will be responsible for ensuring the Global New Buyer Sales consistently achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of talented of Enterprise Sales Managers and Solutions Architects
- Formulate and implement a sales strategy that effectively maximizes your team's ability to establish sector leadership initially across EMEA and US.
- Develop a culture of ownership, accountability and transparency, and drive for success.
- Develop and implement a consistent and disciplined sales methodology including territory management, prospect qualification, account penetration, win/loss analysis, sales process planning, and negotiation
- Act as a Thought Leadership champion by ensuring the appropriate global output reaches the right audiences within the region
- Drive and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Tungsten's key strategy partners.
- Act as owner for core Buyer Sales management functions, including setting targets, team training and mentoring, strategizing deals and countering competitors.
- Ensure visibility into the pipeline for the CEO, CRO and CFO for forecasting and business planning purposes.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop content and events to ensure that sales is supported by marketing
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, Chief Product Officer to continually sharpen the company's unique value propositions as the market evolves.
- Provide timely feedback to ensure that the company can continuously improve its product capabilities and market-place messaging.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Deep experience in enterprise software sales.
- A strong understanding of selling into the Shared Services, P2P or AP Automation space
- Granular sales leadership approach to managing each deal through the pipeline
- Proven experience using a proven sales methodology, a sales analytics platform
- Intimate understanding of Salesforce to lead business decisions
- Excellent Sales forecasting skills
- Experience with building and leading Global Enterprise Sales teams
- Degree qualified
Personality and Attributes:
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with a clear focus on business growth
- Tenacious and proactive
- Articulate and numerate
- Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creative and entrepreneurial flair.
- Passionate in offering the best quality of service possible to our customers
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Sales, Americas
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Relationship Director, NEM Group
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Cleared* Principal Oracle BI Consultant ( OBIEE/OBIA)
Location: London, England