|Job Title:||Head of Network Construction/Build - Telecoms, Fixed Line|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Great role working for a world famous brand, leading a regional team and playing a key part in delivering network architecture.
Benefits include a £7000 car allowance and 25% bonus along with other great extras.
What the role will be doing:
You will be leading a team responsible for the Build, Activation and Delivery of new Access Network infrastructure to both business and residential premises.
This position will require great programme management skills, as well as ensuring a robust strategy is in place to not only deliver on time but to mitigate risks and drive customer advocacy.
You will be responsible for the delivery of business strategy to deliver brilliant products and services, as well as making sure build is delivered to the required high standard, in agreed timeframes and within budget utilising programme management and great stakeholder engagement.
What will the role involve:
- Driving the team to achieve high performance and sharing business updates across the team so everyone understands the part they play in our strategy and delivering success.
- Team engagement activities, recruitment & supporting career progression and opportunities along with talent development.
- Programme/project management and managing risk aligned to the programme delivery. Strategy alignment, Identifying synergies and share best practices to drive consistency nationally with constantly challenging and driving innovation.
- Management of Capex & Opex spend working closely with the Finance team
What experience is needed:
- Programme Management within a build or Network infrastructure/construction environment and have worked for a telecoms/fixed line/broadband company.
- Qualified in a project management methodology such as APM (Practitioner) or Prince2.
- New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) qualifications and BTEC, HNC in Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience of understanding commercial and contractor obligations under commercial arrangements such as NEC4 and CEMAR
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Berkshire, England
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle HCM Consultant
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire