|Job Title:||Head of National Build (RAN)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Head of National Build
A new permanent opportunity has arisen working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading for a Head of National Build. This is a key leadership role reporting into Director level and will be responsible for leading and managing the national build for the Mobile Telecoms sites.
As Head of National Build you will be responsible for owning and executing detailed build plans to achieve business outcomes and performance targets (including safety, time, cost and quality) as set by the company. You will be accountable for the leadership and management of the national build, validating and accepting work carried out by partners and responsible for investigating underperformance. You will have budgetary responsibility, forecasting CAPEX (£100M PA) and OPEX (up to £25m) spend, governance and continuous improvement of the national build programme.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Applicants must have significant experience of managing large scale mobile telecoms infrastructure build safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a build function.
- Managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build mobile telecoms site infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Electricians - Mobile Telecoms exp essential
Location: West Midlands, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Customer Solutions Architect (Network)
Location: Republic of Ireland
Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure Engineer - Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England