|Job Title:||Head of National Build - Mobile Telecommunciations|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Head of National Build (Mobile Telecoms Network) - Permanent - Berkshire
Head of National Build required for a leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
- Applicants must have significant experience of managing large scale mobile telecoms infrastructure build safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a build function.
- Managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build mobile telecoms site infrastructure using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
Role purpose and responsibilities:
- The Head of National Build is a key leadership role within the organisation and reports directly to the Director of Deployment.
- The role works in close co-operation with the Head of Infrastructure Deployment and Head of 3rd Party Deployment to achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Accountable for the leadership and proactive management of national build activities to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Accountable for ownership and continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage national build including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Accountable for the production, agreement and execution of detailed partner build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets (including safety, time, cost and quality). Responsible for managing the day-to-day performance of partners against contracted safety, time, cost and quality obligations. Undertaking benchmarking to track and compare the relative performance.
This is a senior leadership role with a competitive salary and package on offer - please apply via this advert in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.