|Job Title:||Head of Multi-Cloud Services - Cloud - Dublin|
|Salary:||£80000 - £86000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus and Benefits|
|REF:||FJS - 190009TN_1566414126|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Head of Multi-Cloud Services - Cloud - Dublin
Are you an experience IT Leader with significant experience in the development and delivery of offerings in Multi-Cloud platforms and in Application transformations? If so, you will be a strong match for a pivotal new role within our clients DTS Leadership Team as Head of Multi-Cloud Services. This will be a permanent opportunity, working for one of the world's largest IT Services and Innovations Providers based in Dublin, Ireland.
As Head of Multi-Cloud Services you will be involved the development of the local Ireland capability, the localising of global offerings and close collaborative engagement with teams across EMEIA and Global Service Delivery Unit as appropriate.
The accountabilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creation and execution of our client's Multi-Cloud strategy aligned to MCS EMEIA Service Line.
- Development and delivery of Multi-Cloud Offerings and Application Transformation to our client's customers.
- Drive the growth of MCS business in Ireland in line with Mid Term plan commitments.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid term plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting GSDU functions.
- Create and maintain relationships with all MCS delivery partners (AWS, MS, Vmware etc) at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- You should have a broad experience both externally and internally. You would have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how you have brought emerging services to customers at scale.
Experience in many of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Data Management, Exploitation & Security
- Applications Development and Test
- Application Migration and Transformation
- Cloud Hosting and Cloud Platform Services
- Cloud tooling ecosystem
- Service Architecture, Design & Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology solution delivery
- Market research and strategy creation
- Customer relationship and influencing experience
- Delivering in a complex business and technical environment
- Partner and supplier management
- Governance frameworks within a recognised Agile framework
- Integration of DevOps into a traditional service architecture
- Delivering effective customer consultancy
This is an excellent opportunity for a Leader in Enterprise Applications who has achieved consistent success within relatively smaller environments and who wants to make the next evolution within their career.
Our client is an excellent employer to work for offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package for the right candidate - together with a commitment to the work life balance, personal and career development and a dedication to being at the forefront of technology.
If you know you can be successful in this role then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com or contact Patrick directly on +44 (0) 117 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)