As a member of the DTS Ireland leadership team, the Head of MCS in DTS Ireland is responsible for the development and delivery of our client's offerings on Multi-Cloud platforms and in Application transformation. The team in Ireland will be responsible for the delivery of these solutions for the client Ireland's customers. The role involves the development of the local Ireland capability, localizing of global offerings, and close collaborative engagement with teams across EMEIA and GSDU as appropriate.
The role holder should have broad experience both externally and internally. They have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how they have brought emerging services to customers at scale.
- Create and execute our client's Ireland Multi-Cloud strategy aligned to MCS EMEIA Service Line.
- Development and delivery of Multi-Cloud Offerings and Application Transformation to our client's Ireland customers.
- Drive the growth of MCS business in Ireland in line with Mid Term plan commitments.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid-term plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting GSDU functions.
- Create and maintain relationships with all MCS delivery partners (AWS, MS, VmWare etc) at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
Experience in many of the following areas
- Business Analysis
- Data Management, Exploitation & Security
- Applications Development & Test
- Application Migration & Transformation
- Cloud Hosting & Cloud Platform Services
- Cloud tooling ecosystem
- Service Architecture, Design & Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology solution delivery
- Market research and strategy creation
- Customer relationship & influencing experience
- Delivering in complex business and technical environment
- Partner and supplier management
- Governance frameworks within a recognised Agile framework
- Integration of DevOps into a traditional service architecture
- Delivering effective customer consultancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England