|Job Title:||Head of Logistics|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Head of Logistics.
This is a great opportunity to join a Design, Planning and Deployment team, which is responsible for the management of logistics for infrastructure that is deployed on Radio Access Network sites.
Your responsibilities as Head of Logistics will include:
- Accountable for the leadership and proactive management of logistics on behalf of the Director of DPD to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Accountable for owning and continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics on behalf of the business and its Shareholders
- Accountable for the production, agreement and execution of logistics plans to enable the deployment, operation, management and tracking of network infrastructure to business outcomes and performance targets
- Responsible for the proactive management of all logistics related inter-dependencies, risks and issues.
- Responsible for forecasting, authorising, and management of CAPEX and OPEX spend through the governance and commercial processes including the proactive identification and implementation of cost optimisation initiatives.
- Accountable for the leadership, performance management and development of the logistics team.
The ideal Head of Logistics will have:
- Significant experience of managing complex logistics and asset management operations safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a logistics function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Strong understanding of the UK telecoms and logistics eco-system, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance its capability.
- Extensive experience of motivating, monitoring and improving performance of Partners and contractors.
- Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to work with industry leading professionals for a forward thinking organisation. If this sounds like the next opportunity for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Infrastructure Asset Management
Location: Berkshire, England
Radio Planning Engineer - Remote working
Salary: Negotiable salary + excellent benefits
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud Strategy
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Oracle HCM Consultant
Senior Project Managers - Mobile Telecoms - Rigging
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire