Great role working for a telecoms infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station. Excellent benefits on offer including a car allowance and bonus scheme.
What the role will be doing:
- To lead and proactively manage logistics on behalf of the Director to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- To establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage logistics including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Accountable for the leadership and proactive management of logistics on behalf of the Director to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Accountable for owning and continuous improvement of the strategies, systems, processes (including forward and reverse logistics, supply, control, asset management and warehouse), controls and capabilities required to manage logistics on behalf of the company and its Shareholders including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
What experience is needed:
- Significant experience of managing complex logistics and asset management operations safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a logistics function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Have worked within a build and deployment environment ideally from telecoms, utilities, construction, utilities or oil & gas company.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Mandarin Speaking Finance Assistant
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive market rate
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire