Head of Logistics
As the Head of Logistics you will lead and manage the mobile telecoms logistics. The Head of Logistics is a key leadership role within the organisation and reports directly to the Director of Design, Planning and Deployment.
As Head of Logistics you will be responsible for:
- Owning the production, agreement and execution of logistics plans to enable the deployment, operation, management and tracking of network infrastructure
- Ensuring compliance to all UK regulatory and statutory standards
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Managing the day to day performance of logistics partners to agreed time, cost and quality obligations
- Identification and implementation of initiatives to optimise logistics activities to accelerate build, maximise capital efficiency and cost savings.
- Forecasting, and management of CAPEX and OPEX spend
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Must have significant experience of managing complex logistics and asset management operations safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a logistics function, managing retain resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work safely to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to provide complex logistics and asset management services using partners, contractors and retained teams
- Mobile or fixed network technologies would be a bonus, but not essential
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.