|Job Title:||Head of Live Services - IT - Dublin|
|Salary:||£80000 - £86000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus and Benefits|
|REF:||FJS - 190009TR1_1566411673|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Head of Live Services - Service Desk - Network - Field - Infrastructure - Dublin
Are you an experienced IT Leader looking to take the next step in their career who has already gained significant experience of leading and transforming multiple teams (including offshore) within one or more of the following areas: Service Desk, Network, Field or Infrastructure Operations? If so, you may be an ideal match for a brand new Head of Live Services position working for one of the Worlds largest IT Services Providers based in Dublin, Ireland.
As a pivotal part of our clients Digital Technology Services Leadership team, you will lead and transform their Live Services function covering networks and infrastructure operations, Service Desk and Field Maintenance Services. This role will drive the service delivery, growth, optimisation and lifecycle management for these critical functions to ensure excellence in all aspects of service operations to our client's Ireland's customers.
As Head of Live Services you will be responsible for the following:
- Creation and execution of Ireland's Live Services strategy aligned to Live Services EMEIA Service Line.
- Develop and deliver local Live Services across Service Desk, NOC/SOC, and Field Services to our clients customers.
- Own the delivery of all live services to our clients customers and mange that delivery end to end encompassing local, nearshore, offshore and Global Services Delivery Unit capabilities.
- Develop and maintain robust processes throughout the Customer Solution Life Cycle from Service design, Service on-boarding, Incident and Problem Management.
- Achieve Delivery Excellence as measured through SLA performance
- Drive the growth of Live Services business in Ireland in line with mid term plan commitments.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid term plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting functions.
- Create and maintain relationships with all Live Service delivery partners at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
To be successful you will ideally possess the following:
- You should have a broad experience both externally and internally. You would have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how you have achieved delivery excellence in live services to customers at scale.
Experience in many of the following areas:
- Service Desk
- Network Operations
- Security Operations
- Field Services
- Service Architecture, Design & Integration
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technology solution delivery
- Market research and strategy creation
- Customer relationship & influencing experience
- Delivering in a complex business and technical environment
- Partner and supplier management
- Governance frameworks within ITIL processes
- You would possess experience in achieving a capability shift within your team. Through your various experiences you can demonstrate how you have achieved transformational change in ways of working at scale whilst maintaining customer delivery and focus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Leader who has achieved consistent success within relatively smaller environments and who wants to make the next evolution within their career.
Our client is an excellent employer to work for offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package for the right candidate - together with a commitment to the work life balance, personal and career development and a dedication to being at the forefront of technology.
If you know you can be successful in this role then please apply by sending your up to date CV to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com or contact Patrick directly on +44 (0) 117 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Developer - Contract - Dublin - J2EE
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
DBA/Database Administrator (PeopleSoft/Sparse Cloning)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Location: Swords, Dublin