Head of Infrastructure Management
Remote initially - Berkshire thereafter
A leading name within the telecoms arena are currently recruiting for a Head of Infrastructure Management to join their newly established team.
- To lead and proactively manage all aspects of infrastructure management. To ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets and the risk appetite set by the Board (including safety, risk, service, quality and cost).
- To establish, own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required to transform the management of passive infrastructure throughout all stages of the end to end life cycle including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- To own the production, agreement, execution and assurance of detailed plans for the management of passive infrastructure (including maintenance, upgrade, replacement and decommissioning) to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class infrastructure management services (including forecast, monitor, analyse, plan, optimise, manage, maintain and assure).
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a critical infrastructure management team or function.
- Significant experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Strong experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- Significant experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety legislation and obligations (including CDM2015) in the context of infrastructure management.
- Telco experience is not a requirement
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.