Head of Enterprise Applications
As a member of the DTS Ireland leadership team, lead and transform our Enterprise Applications function focusing on building strong growth through our global award winning partnerships with Oracle, SAP, and ServiceNow. Enterprise Applications combines partners with unique industry intellectual property and expertise to enable our customers to transform the core of the ERP, CRM, and business management solutions.
- Create and execute Enterprise Applications strategy aligned to Enterprise Applications EMEIA Service Line.
- Development and delivery of Enterprise Applications offerings to our customers.
- Drive the growth of EA business in Ireland in line with Mid Term plan commitments.
- Attract, develop and retain the talent required to meet the demand forecast of the business.
- Deliver against budgeted costs for the service line to deliver the expected profitability against the mid term plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with supporting Service lines personnel across EMEIA and with supporting GSDU functions.
- Create and maintain relationships with all EA delivery partners (Oracle, SAP, and ServiceNow) at a local level, leveraging the global partnerships, which drive real engagement in delivery and business development.
Experience, Personal Qualities & Skills
You should have a broad experience both externally and internally. You would have led teams in a variety of business contexts and be able to demonstrate how you have achieved delivery excellence in live services to customers at scale.
Experience in many of the following areas:
- Oracle Application Managed Services
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle HCM
- Digital Transformation
- Market research and strategy creation
- Customer relationship & influencing experience
- Delivering in a complex business and technical environment
- Partner and supplier management
- Governance frameworks within a recognised Agile framework
- Integration of DevOps into a traditional service architecture
- Delivering effective customer consultancy
You would possess experience in achieving a capability shift within your team. Through your various experiences you can demonstrate how you have achieved transformational change in ways of working at scale whilst maintaining customer delivery and focus.
Energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, empathy, team player, determination, common sense, underpinned by our core values of straight talking, being in tune, tenacious and personally accountable
Leading, inspiring, influencing, negotiating, presentation and communications, people management, planning and organisation, financial and commercial knowledge, problem solving, collaborating across the organisation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect - Azure / AWS - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
O365/Office 365 Architect/Consultant/Technical Design Authority
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior O365/Office 365 Architect (Exchange/SharePoint/Cloud)
Location: England, England
Solution Architect (Openstack, AWS Cloud)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Market Daily Rate