Head of Contract & Supplier Management
This leading telecoms company in Berkshire are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Head of Contract & Supplier Management to join their team.
Sitting within the Operations area of the business, you will be responsible for managing a variety of Managed Service contracts with end to end responsibility from RFx stage through to operational delivery oversight. You will also be part of the Business Leadership Team and will have input into the development of the wider business.
- Accountable for managing and influence all operational and associated suppliers.
- Effectively managing suppliers through governance.
- Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge any substandard performance.
- Managing the life-cycle of supplier contracts, Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Previous experience managing technical contracts and suppliers and have a strong understanding of the technical content of what MSP's are contracted to deliver
- Have experience of change/transformation of major Managed Service agreements
- A strong knowledge of Service Management end to end in a Mobile Network Operation.
- Experienced in managing relationships with internal business customers and large external suppliers, by the development of relationships to ensure the mutual business needs are met.
- Experience of senior level communication and managing the expectations of internal customers
- Proven to take full accountability for planning and delivering commercially viable options to the business.
- Experienced with a track record of managing OPEX and CAPEX projects.
- Excellent in planning and coordinating events to ensure contracts are fit for purpose and deliver within the operational budgets.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.