Role and Responsibilities
The role is to oversee and co-ordinate all communication and marketing activities across the NEM Group. The role will be responsible for developing a marketing and Comms strategy for NEM Group and including the Trading and Ventures businesses.
Head of Communications and marketing will work alongside the Head of Marketing for NEM Software to create clear alignment and support for Enterprise, SAAS and consultancy focused activity. Head of Marcoms will also sit alongside and work with the Head of global Community Engagement.
The role includes the creation and execution of a comms and marketing plan, which will be signed off by NEM Group exec. Head of communications will be responsible for managing media relations, developing contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders. The Head of Marcoms will lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals and assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
Ideally the candidate will come from a marketing or communications/PR background within the crypocurrency/blockchain industry and have a strong understanding of the space as well as communications and marketing within a decentralised environment.
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Prepare and manage all communications material.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals.
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and social content.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Create budget for communications team and ensure compliance
- Manages the Marketing and comms team in the execution of the marketing & communication plan
● Coordinates international and local events with relevant stakeholders including services providers.
● Co-ordinates public relations for NEM Group and service providers to maximize or minimise exposure as required.
● Be a content creator that can frame written material in the best interest of the NEM ecosystem, working with our Head of Content.
● Work with the head of marketing for NEM software and the Head of Community to ensure that the NEM Group marketing and communications plan aligns with NEM Software and Community objectives
● Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, develop networks and contacts in the industry.
● Meet marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
● Drive social media policies and training
● Harmonise announcements between service providers to provide a unified messaging across the global market
● Provide communications update as an invitee for exec meeting
● Provide quarterly and yearly reports.
● Update key metrics on NEM’s communication channels .
● Be the custodian of the NEM and Symbol brands and always represent the brands’ best interests.
Communications Specialist - External
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Change Consultant
Change Agent - Legal
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England
MS Applications Developer