Head of Commercial Property (12-month FTC)
The Head of Commercial Property is a key leadership role within the company and reports into their Director of Property.
You'll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
To ensure that strategic and BAU activities across the Property Team are managed and delivered appropriately.
A member of the Leadership Team for Property (Directorate) the incumbent is responsible for supporting the Property Director to translate business initiative's into a vision for the team and to identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Property Directorate to deliver short term and long term needs.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experienced line manager.
- A proven track record of bringing the outside into your organisation and using this to drive improvements.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading within a property function, managing retained resources
- A proven track record in continuous improvement and an understanding of how to drive high and manage high performing teams
- Experience of process development and optimisation.
Surveying or accountancy professional qualifications would be advantageous
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.