|Job Title:||Head of Build/Network Deployment - Telecoms, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Great role working for a mobile infrastructure services Company that has a great culture and flexible working policy.
Really convenient location as based in central Reading near the train station. Excellent benefits on offer including a car allowance and bonus scheme.
What the role will be doing:
- To lead and proactively manage national build on behalf of the Director of Deployment and the companies Board to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- To establish, own and continuously improve the strategies, systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage national build on behalf of the company and its Shareholders including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Accountable for the leadership and proactive management of national build on behalf of the Director of Deployment and the company board to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Accountable for the production, agreement and execution of detailed partner build plans to achieve the business outcomes and performance targets (including safety, time, cost and quality) set by the company and its Shareholders.
- Responsible for intensely managing the day-to-day performance of partners against contracted safety, time, cost and quality obligations. Undertaking benchmarking to track and compare the relative performance.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the MBNL Health and Safety team, for implementing Health & Safety and Quality Management best practice. To ensure Health & Safety and Quality are integral to, and proactively managed throughout, all phases of the infrastructure build lifecycle (including, inception, detailed design, testing, large scale rollout, operation, maintenance and removal).
- Responsible for identifying and implementing initiatives to combine and optimise activities to reduce impact to customers, accelerate build and maximise cost savings. Proactively co-ordinating and de-conflicting site level build activities to minimise and mitigate interference between delivery programmes.
What experience is needed:
- Significant experience of managing large scale infrastructure build or network deployment projects within telecoms to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of establishing, developing and leading a function, managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes of work.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to build network infrastructure or network deployment using partners, contractors and retained teams.
- Experience of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Electricians - Mobile Telecoms exp essential
Location: Hampshire, England
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Analyst - OSS Programme
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Build Manager/Mobile telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England