|Job Title:||Head of Acquisition Services|
|Duration:||Two year FTC|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Mobile telecoms company as their Head of Acquisition Services. You will be managing a team of Surveyors, Project Managers, Delivery Managers and Acquisition Agents and will be responsible for ensuring all cell site property acquisition activities are in line to enable the upgrade. This could mean acquiring new sites, rebuilding sites, or ensuring landlords sign up to new leases.
As Head of Acquisition Services your responsibilities will include;
- Orchestrating the acquisition activities required by numerous concurrent projects in line with Shareholder objectives.
- To ensure strategic and BAU property acquisition and negotiation activities are managed and delivered appropriately.
- Identify, develop and deliver the road map for the Property Directorate to deliver short term and long term needs.
- The role is responsible for ensuring other departmental needs are included in the strategic plans for negotiation strategies with site providers, specifically Deployment, Operations, Finance and Legal.
- Managing diverse teams in order to deliver a high profile, fast paced national acquisition programme
The ideal Head of Acquisition Services will have;
- Strong understanding of the commercial UK Mobile or telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole.
- Significant leadership experience of large scale acquisition ecosystems with strong track record of delivering negotiation projects to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of developing, shaping and executing strategy within a large scale ecosystem (including the methodologies, processes and capabilities) to deliver multiple large and highly complex programmes of work.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
- Extensive experience of motivating and managing multiple and varied stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes on negotiating deals
- A proven track record in leadership, creating positive climates, articulating a vision, managing change and inspiring people
To find out more about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Acquisition Surveyor - RICS
Location: Berkshire, England
Customer Solutions Architect (Network)
Location: Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Tech Design Authority - Redhat/Linux/Openstack
Location: Berkshire, England
Cloud Engineer - AWS
Location: Hampshire, England