|Job Title:||Head of Acquisition Services (2 year FTC)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Package|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Head of Acquisition Services
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Head of Acquisition Services - working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company you will head up the acquisition of new sites (or upgrade of existing sites), ready for 5G! Managing a team of Surveyors, Project Managers, Delivery Managers and Acquisition Agents you will be responsible for ensuring all cell site property acquisition activities are in line to enable the upgrade - whether this means acquiring new sites, rebuilding sites, or ensuring landlords sign up to new leases.
As Head of Acquisition Services, you will play a key and highly visible role, reporting directly into the Property Director you will take responsibility for:
- Orchestrating the acquisition activities required by numerous concurrent projects in line with Shareholder objectives.
- To ensure strategic and BAU property acquisition and negotiation activities are managed and delivered appropriately.
- Identify, develop and deliver the roadmap for the Property Directorate to deliver short term and long term needs.
- The role is responsible for ensuring other departmental needs are included in the strategic plans for negotiation strategies with site providers, specifically Deployment, Operations, Finance and Legal.
- Managing diverse teams in order to deliver a high profile, fast paced national acquisition programme
For this key position we are looking for someone with:
- Strong understanding of the commercial UK Mobile or Telecoms market supply chain, including the factors that constrain, enable and enhance the capability of individual suppliers and the supply chain as a whole.
- Significant leadership experience of large scale acquisition ecosystems with strong track record of delivering negotiation projects to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Significant experience of developing, shaping and executing strategy within a large scale ecosystem (including the methodologies, processes and capabilities) to deliver multiple large and highly complex programmes of work.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of negotiating business deals (customer or supplier facing)
- Extensive experience of motivating and managing multiple and varied stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of policies and business processes on negotiating deals
- A proven track record in leadership, creating positive climates, articulating a vision, managing change and inspiring people
If you are interested in this 2 year Fixed Term position and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Compliance Lead - Consumer Credit
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority