|Job Title:||Hardware Technician|
|Salary:||£11.13 - £18000 per annum|
|REF:||Porsche - KG_1622558310|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Exciting new temporary position within a well know car dealership based in Reading for a Hardware Technician to provide excellent Customer Service and high quality IT Support.
- Manage and Maintain the Hardware Asset Database
- Manage Life-cycle replacement and device deployment
- Diagnose and resolve Hardware related issues
- Ensuring that assigned incidents, requests, phone calls or emails are logged within the help desk system when needed.
- Deliver an excellent Customer Service experience and agreed level of service to internal customers, in line with the Company's values.
- Manage, prioritise and respond promptly and effectively to assigned tickets, demonstrating & performing effective Incident Management disciplines - managing assigned task, incidents, changes, project tasks and activities through to satisfactory conclusion according to SLA targets
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to manage and organise themselves
- Good time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Minimum education of GCSE A to C grade in core subjects
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.