I am recruiting for a Guest Experience Manager to work for my client, a leading workspace company who are reimagining the entire experience of working in an office.
The company creates beautiful, professional, flexible work spaces, that offer hotel-like hospitality and members' club style service for people that know hard work needn't be uncomfortable.
The GEM is responsible for all aspects of managing a House site, and the experience of House Residents. In addition, the GEM is tasked with constantly challenging the current operation and implementing new opportunities to deliver best-in-class hospitality. The GEM has overall responsibility for ensuring that the House is operated and maintained to maximise profitability while ensuring that the companies policies and procedures are adhered to.
Role, Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that the site is always effectively managed and staffed to the correct PAR levels and manage the efficient day-to-day operation of the site.
- Ensure that the environmental of the unit i.e. lights, music, temperature and ambience is appropriate to resident's profile, time of day and standards set.
- Responsible for monitoring daily pre and post opening procedure standards (setup and clean-up).
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Communicate and reinforce all company standards, policies and procedures as laid out by the companies Values and Vision.
- To ensure and accept responsibility for the resolution of all challenges and enquiries directed to you by Residents and staff whether resolved personally or with assistance.
- To have in depth understanding of all FOH procedures, processes and IT systems used to manage Residents, operations and the building.
- Responsible for overseeing stock control, ordering and deliveries.
- Oversee the Concierge process for maintaining a service delivered by external parties, including, but not limited to: housekeeping, florists, laundry and dry cleaning, catering, business support services, maintenance, personal trainers, massage therapists, etc. and coordinate Resident's use of all such services.
- To keep all informational databases updated at all times.
The role also involves -
Finance and Administration
Leadership and Management
Security, Health & Safety, Maintenance
Residents and Culture
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years' experience as a manager in the hospitality, retail or co-working industry
- Highly refined verbal and writing communication skills
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Individual with enviable customer service skills
- Very well organised & excellent time-keeping
- Professional integrity, trustworthy
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside Support -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows/BAU
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire