|Job Title:||Graphic / Digital Designer (Freelance) (B2B)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
B2B (Corporate) Graphic / Digital Designer
Remote/Home working (UK only)
I am currently recruiting for a Graphic / Digital Designer position, this is freelance work joining a pool of freelancers for adhoc work. My client, a leading IT Services company, are looking for a Designer with experience in both corporate/B2B graphic and digital design.
We are looking for someone who has a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency. Your role will be an integral part at almost every stage in the creative process, from taking the brief, brain storming and concept definition to production and proofing. You will have regular interactions with the end customer and will be coaching and overseeing production team colleagues. Our creative roles require end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
We are looking for someone with a mix of both corporate/B2B graphic and digital design, you will be involved in:
- Presentation design
- Bid & sales support (look 'n' feel, Exec summaries, diagrams)
- Cross platform campaign work
- Social media (banners, animated gifs etc.)
- Emails (eg Marketo, OFT)
- Information graphics
- Datasheets - whitepapers/fliers/brochures
- Corporate Intranet (SharePoint platform)
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy proofing will be required
- Strong creative skills with design led thinking
- Advanced level skills in all the current major Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Digital Savvy - ability to apply a digital understanding to your work. You can identify and implement solutions for accessibility. You can create static HTML and CSS prototypes. You know how to code for different screen sizes.
- SharePoint Skills
- Copy editing skills
- Video experience using Adobe Premiere / After Effects
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please submit your CV/profile online or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.