|Job Title:||Graphic Designer/Digital Designer/Creative Designer|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Graphic Designer/Digital Designer/Creative Designer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire (home working until restrictions are lifted).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a generalist and broad Creative Graphic and Digital Designer with a strong corporate portfolio
- Must have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead.
- Able to communicate your concept ideas effectively and tailor your ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and functional areas of the businesses you'll be designing for.
- Hands on and involved in all parts of the creative process, from taking the brief, brain storming and concept definition to production and proofing, with daily interactions with customers.
- Must be comfortable and have strong experience working on PCs and be happy to work on a PC
- Lead multiple projects
- Must have end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
- High levels of literacy required with sub editor skills
- Presentation design and production, with advanced PowerPoint experience
- Able to create static HTML and CSS prototypes and will know how to code for different screen sizes.
- Experience of as many of the following as possible: Presentation design, Exec Summaries, diagrams, Microsites, Cross Platform Campaign work, Social media - banners, animated gifs etc., Emails - e.g. Marketo, OFT, Information graphics, Datasheets/Whitepapers/Fliers/Brochures, Video/Animation, Corporate Intranet (SharePoint platform)
- Brand compliance experience
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy proofing will be required
- Advanced level skills in all the current major Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 (including Word & PowerPoint) applications. Experience of using tools and software. You are confident, proficient and fast in the use of software. You know shortcuts and tricks to share with others.
- Excellent eye for detail.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.