|Job Title:||Graphic Designer (IT Services/IT Outsourcing)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Graphic Designer/Graphic Bid Designer (IT Services/IT Outsourcing/Graphic Bid Specialism) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Candidates must have experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies, as a Graphic Designer
- A thorough understanding of the IT industry, terminology, tender process and able to deliver creative, compliant and compelling bid solutions.
- The successful applicant will be used to working on multiple tenders and will have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior bid team role, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead, with experience of having worked in a deadline-driven and high-profile role.
- Leading the visual narrative - working on co-branded strategic creative solutions that respect our brand and that of our customers
- Track record of work winning design processes resulting in measurable commercial success.
- Creative and capable of producing professional, impactful visual designs within brand guidelines for sales and marketing purposes.
- Design and implementation of creative strategy, directing the production to ensure business requirements are met. Show courage and conviction in your work.
- Customer focus - a commitment to continuous improvement
- Understands IPR, copyright and governance compliance
- Context-based design - you can analyse requirements, consider all stakeholders and then design relevant to business need
- Agile working - determine the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life cycle of a project. Consider innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes. Ability to work at pace in a competitive sale and bid environment
- Bid and sales support - Exec Summaries, diagrams, provocations, presentations (PPT). Information graphics. Datasheets / Whitepapers/Fliers/Brochures/Exec Summaries
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- Advanced level skills in all the current major Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 applications. (PC)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Product Designer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, Global
Solution Designer - Integration Services/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Remote, Global