Graphic Designer - NEM Software
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In early 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
As a Graphic Designer at NEM Software, you will help define and design our visual story. You will help evolve our brand's look and feel throughout our websites, identity systems, events, video productions, and core creative assets that flow through our products and marketing.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
- Create original content, graphics and media (in partnership with our product team) that will be used internally and externally.
- Rework existing assets to reflect our product brand and corporate identity.
- Sketch concepts prepare rough drafts to visually convey ideas.
- Work alongside senior designers and UX/UI designers on special project work, and respond to briefs with conceptual ideas to promote.
- Work alongside marketing and communications to prepare external-facing content.
- Develop brand identities for our different product lines, including color palettes and logotypes.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills - both written, and oral.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A strong knowledge-base of common design tools, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio of design projects that demonstrate attention to detail, mastery of layout composition, and a passion for typography.
- A Master's degree in a design-related field.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.