|Job Title:||Graduate .NET Developer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|REF:||AD - G.NET_1573495615|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Graduate .NET Developer
Permanent - Manchester
Are you a graduate .NET Developer, looking to start your career?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well know Telecoms company based in Manchester.
This development team is pivotal to our organisation, identifying and highlighting the most effective changes that can be made to systems to help better our customers experience and drive the business forward.
In this role you will primarily be working on supporting an existing .NET webforms app written in Visual Basic, with a view to updating and migrating the existing functionality and new processes into a refurbished system using .NET 4 MVC using C#.
- Development experience in: Java.
- Use of industry recognised IDE tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans…)
- SQL skills across industry RDBMS technologies (Oracle, MS SQLServer..)
- Awareness/Experience across industry RDBMS development languages (stored procedures/scripting)
- Proficient Windows/Unix skills (OS cmd line/Shell Scripting/Services).
- Understand the basic concepts & technologies in designing, developing and supporting web services and other integrations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.