Exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Digital Designer to join a recently formed in-house creative services function, and gain valuable experience whilst contributing to the cause. The manager is keen to speak with candidates who have a passion for Digital Design or Artwork, and is looking for an opportunity to learn from some of the best!
This is working for a high profile company that's a well loved brand and offers a great training opportunity.
Ideally you will have graduated from a Design/UX/UI course or similar, and have an appetite for learning.
In this role you would be part of a Scrum team:
- Executing trading comms from third parties, and converting designs to digital content.
- Building assets for the company website
- Producing some artwork
- Adding your creative input where possible
Type of person we need:
- Recent graduate or minimal experience
- Must be creative and willing to learn
- Enthusiastic and interested in getting into a business
- Someone that's studied Digital Design/Web Design/UX/UI
- Ideally have knowledge of Adobe Suite
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.