Mobile GPU System engineer (senior, staff, principal, expert)
Project People are currently working with a Global Telecommunications Company that has exciting opportunities for GPU Experts in Cambridge, UK.
You need to have experience of design and development of 3D Graphics driver, rendering pipeline technologies and power/performance optimization in Mobile systems.
- Design and development of GPU Driver for the latest graphics APIs
- Propose new requirements for GPU Driver.
- Performance/Power Analysis of Graphics application, benchmarks and games
- Competitive analysis of graphics hardware features and high level power/performance modelling.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience of design and development of GPU Driver.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: Vulkan, OpenGLES, and/or OpenCL.
- Excellent learning and communication skills. Highly motivated and have strong work ethic.
If this is something you are interested at this time, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.