Temporary role - Available Immediately
On-going with potential to go permanent for the right candidate
- Do you possess exceptional Minute Taking skills?
- Are you highly organised and confident in your own note taking?
- Do have proven administration skills?
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take accurate Board Meeting Minutes for a fast paced business near Reading. You will need to be a car owner / driver due to the location.
The role will provide project support, administration and secretariat duties to the Legal & Compliance Team and where required Governance meetings.
- Managing project administration
- Producing minutes
- Preparing reports & presentations;
- Provide administrative support for the legal team
- Supporting the Company Secretarial function.
Key Skills & Experience
- Exceptional Minute Taking Skills
- Experienced Administrator, with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent I.T. and database skill (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and advanced Excel skills
- Flexible Team player
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.