|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Project Coordinator - Telecoms/Mobile|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
This is a Project Co-ordinator role with a slant on governance and PMO.
Working for a leader within the telecoms market.
Great culture and working environment with a central location.
What the role will be doing:
As a key member of the Governance and Assurance team, the role will act as a facilitator of change not just across the delivery Portfolios, but across key delivery teams in within a technical and operational environment.
This role will be expected to help champion change activities across the business and therefore the ability to bring people along the journey within the Governance and Assurance function, as well as other areas of the business.
- Daily accountability for ensuring our support of the business as usual activities in support of operating the Governance & Assurance function.
- Administration of the departments group email inbox ensuring a timely and accurate response.
- Ensuring project, programme managers and business sponsors are aware of processes and associated deadlines and accountabilities.
- Support the use of tools, processes & procedures for project administration.
- Collation, production & management of reporting documentation relating to the control of projects, budgets and change.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- A background of working in telecomes is required for this Project Co-Ordination role.
- You will be an experienced Governance Project coordinator, PMO support or Project support.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMP or Agile.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Excel, and Word.
For finer details please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London