|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Pippa Thomas|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for Governance & Assurance Change Lead to represent Governance & Assurance by leading and driving process and continuous improvement standards and strategy.
You will use a combination of business analysis, project management, stakeholder management and process improvement skills to lead, manage, oversee and support the implementation of improvement projects and initiatives, championing change activities across the business.
As Governance & Assurance Change Lead within Programme Office, your skills and qualifications will include :
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within a continuous improvement role.
- Depth of experience in driving and managing change from initiation to completion.
- Strong experience of working within a Programme or Project management function (preferably within the Telco or IT sector).
- Formal Programme or Project management qualification (MSP, Prince2, APMP, PMI).
- Demonstrable experience implementing Agile values and principles
- An ability to influence and solicit buy-in from a wide range of business stakeholders.
- An ability to train, mentor, and coach individuals on the benefits of continuous improvement and process management.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional continuous improvement in areas outside immediate control or influence.
Nice to Have:
- Line Management experience
- Worked within an Assurance team/role.
- Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Experience with O365 platform including MS Teams.
Please send CV today for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.