|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Change Lead|
|Start Date:||Jan 2021|
|Duration:||3 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Governance & Assurance Change Lead for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
The Governance & Assurance Change Lead represents Governance and Assurance by leading and driving process and continuous improvement standards and strategy. The individual will identify and implement process improvement opportunities that benefit the COO function in support of our vision and act as a key focal point of Governance & Assurance within the business.
The Governance & Assurance Change Lead will use a combination of business analysis, project management, stakeholder management, and process improvement skills to lead, manage, oversee and support the implementation of improvement projects and initiatives, working closely with other key resources and subject matter experts in the business.
Responsibilities of the Governance & Change Assurance Lead include:
- Provide clear leadership to drive continuous improvement in project delivery, governance and planning.
- Act as a conduit between Head of Governance & Assurance, the direct reports and the Governance & Assurance team.
- Act as the champion for Governance & Assurance across the business.
- Set and embed Process Standards across all aspects of our programme and project lifecycle, including measure, review, and improve our standards to ensure fit for purpose.
- Collaboration with of senior stakeholders within Project and Programme delivery functions to adopt and drive the necessary changes to ways of working and our internal processes.
- Lead the implementation of process improvement, leading and steering team and project meetings, building and maintaining effective team relationships, monitoring progress and resolving barriers to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Build and enhance the capability of others through role modelling, training and coaching.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional areas and share best practices across the organisation.
- Provide expertise to the business on current ways of working and best practice, sharing knowledge and expertise with other members of the team.
- Governance of Programme Office and local Governance & Assurance processes to ensure compliance to Three's company standards, including creating & maintaining our knowledge base.
The successful Governance & Assurance Change Lead will have:
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within a continuous improvement role.
- Depth of experience in driving and managing change from initiation to completion.
- 5+ years' experience of working within a Programme or Project management function (preferably within the Telco or IT sector).
- Formal Programme or Project management qualification (MSP, Prince2, APMP, PMI).
- Demonstrable experience implementing Agile values and principles
- An ability to influence and solicit buy-in from a wide range of business stakeholders.
- An ability to train, mentor, and coach individuals on the benefits of continuous improvement and process management.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional continuous improvement in areas outside immediate control or influence.
To apply for the Governance & Assurance Change Lead please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.