|Job Title:||Governance & Assurance Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Governance & Assurance Change Lead - Mobile Telecoms - 3 month initial contract - Remote/Berkshire
This role will be expected to champion change activities across the business and therefore the ability to bring people along the journey will be critical to the success of the individual, the Governance & Assurance function, as well as the COO organisation, in supporting its desire improved ways of working.
Key measures of success will be defining and documenting our policies, processes, standards and ways of working and agreed such that we can measure our performance against them and continually look to review and improve.
- Provide clear leadership to drive continuous improvement in project delivery, governance and planning.
- Act as a conduit between Head of Governance & Assurance, the direct reports and the Governance & Assurance team.
- Act as the champion for Governance & Assurance across the business.
- Set and embed Process Standards across all aspects of our programme and project lifecycle, including measure, review, and improve our standards to ensure fit for purpose.
- Collaboration with of senior stakeholders within Project and Programme delivery functions to adopt and drive the necessary changes to ways of working and our internal processes.
- Lead the implementation of process improvement, leading and steering team and project meetings, building and maintaining effective team relationships, monitoring progress and resolving barriers to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Build and enhance the capability of others through role modelling, training and coaching.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional areas and share best practices across the organisation.
- Provide expertise to the business on current ways of working and best practice, sharing knowledge and expertise with other members of the team.
- Governance of Programme Office and local Governance & Assurance processes to ensure compliance to the company standards, including creating & maintaining our knowledge base.
As Governance & Assurance Change Lead within Programme Office your skills and qualifications will include:
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within a continuous improvement role.
- Depth of experience in driving and managing change from initiation to completion.
- Experience of working within a Programme or Project management function (preferably within the Telco or IT sector).
- Formal Programme or Project management qualification (MSP, Prince2, APMP, PMI).
- Demonstrable experience implementing Agile values and principles
- An ability to influence and solicit buy-in from a wide range of business stakeholders.
- An ability to train, mentor, and coach individuals on the benefits of continuous improvement and process management.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to demonstrate ability to drive cross-functional continuous improvement in areas outside immediate control or influence.
- Knowledge of technical tools - Power BI
- Excellent Excel skills - dashboard reports
Nice to Have:
- Line Management experience
- Worked within an Assurance team/role.
- Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Experience with O365 platform including MS Teams.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.