|Job Title:||Global Work space Planning Manager - London - Contract|
|REF:||CB - Space Planning_1556210844|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Global Work Space Planning Manager - London - Contract
The Work Space Planning Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of space planning and assigned projects.
Responsible for assisting with the design from early inception through to Construction Documents, the individual will provide support to ongoing portfolio strategic plans, managing General Arrangement AutoCAD drawings and asset database up to date.
Maintains and promote the culture and values of the organisation, demonstrating effective technical and communication skills and a broad understanding of workplace design.. Share knowledge and expertise with other regional Workplace Managers to enhance team and organisational success.
Shows initiative and instigates changes that deliver improvements for the area
Puts customers first, fully considering their requirements to deliver high quality service to meet their needs at all times. Develops long lasting relationships with customers based on open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Manage and guide all aspects of the delivery of workplace space allocation and project deliverables
- Develop project work plan and deliverables and create presentations which effectively communicate the project objectives
- Collate data provided by Data analyst into monthly occupancy demand planning reports
- Lead weekly meetings with GPM and the Group Workplace Managers
- Ensure General Arrangement AutoCAD drawings and Asset Databases are updated as project or changes are completed
- Advice on regional space planning and building regulation legal and operational requirements working with GWPM, and WP Planning Managers
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role with strong experience directly related to the delivery of strategic Space & Occupancy planning services,
- High Level Understanding of Project Management, Planning, Facilities Management
- Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel (visuals and data analysis).
- Ability to write reports, prepare quality PowerPoint presentations and effectively lead discussions
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other legislation in respect of accommodation planning (occupancy capacities, fire escapes, facility provisions etc)
- Supply / Demand Principles - Space Planning and Forecasting
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.