|Job Title:||Global Talent Attraction Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sneha Betharia|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Role: Global Talent Attraction Project Manager - System Transformation
Type: 6 Months contract (upto 18 months)
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
Are you passionate about transformation and making an impact?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client, in the ever-changing Telecommunication Industry as a member of the Talent Attraction and Mobility team for our client's Chief People Office. As a Global Talent Attraction Project Manager, System Transformation you will be a part of a team whose objectives are to work in an environment where openness, trust and autonomy are encouraged.
What you can expect to be doing:
- *Be responsible for managing the Global Talent Attraction process end to end (design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve), with close collaboration with related processes (mobility, onboarding, ..etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for Global Talent Attraction related Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Lead the Talent Attraction domain in Human Capital Management system transition: to simplify and harmonize processes with a focus on User Experience, based on industry standards and best practices
- *Manage the Talent Attraction domain's Stakeholders' and project team's involvement and commitment.
- *Validate process documentation in tool during project phase and own it post-implementation.
- *This is an Individual Contributor role with no direct reports.
What we are looking for:
- *Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent practical experience in HR/Talent Attraction and Project Management
- *Experience in designing, implementing, improving/transformation of global processes
- *Willingness to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
It would be nice if you also had:
* Understanding of IT-Telecom Industry and challenges in Talent Attraction/labor market
* Knowledge on latest trends in Talent Attraction and Sourcing strategies
* Data literacy to deep dive and comprehend complex data sources
* Tech-savvy sufficiency to operate in O365, SharePoint environment
* Solid presentation/prep skills and comfortable speaking also for larger audience
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.