Global Head of Reward
Permanent - Competitive Salary, Bonus & Discounted travel
A key new permanent position has arisen working for our client - a leading high end travel company, for a Global Head of Reward. This is a key position within the HR leadership team and you will be responsible for understanding the long term business strategy and designing a leading edge rewards strategy and employment approach to ensure that the business is able to attract and retain the best talent.
As Head of Reward you will be responsible for:
- Working with HR Leadership team and senior business managers, design and implement reward policies & procedures that meet business requirements and implement a People Strategy that is aligned with the long term business strategy and plan
- Responsible for developing a Reward Strategy to support our business objectives of attracting, retaining and engaging talent.
- Ensure competitiveness of the reward and benefits via research & bench-marking for best practice both in the UK & US.
- Drive consistency (where appropriate) of reward and recognition within US, supporting the development and rollout of programmes where necessary.
- Conduct salary bench-marking exercise through salary/benefit surveys to ensure overall remuneration package remains competitive, and work with Finance to manage the Sales Commission Plan
- Management of the Expats ensuring legislative and tax compliance along with a clear process and positive expat experience
Due to the global nature of the company we do require someone who has worked in a senior rewards position with a global reach (predominantly UK and US). This is an exciting opportunity and will allow opportunity for international travel.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of Reward strategy design and development, Supplier Management, working with Expats, Budget Management
- Must have strong knowledge of employee relations and employment law (UK and US)
- In-depth knowledge of external developments and emerging best practice in HR policy areas.
- Experience of supporting a US business demonstrating knowledge of legal requirements, benefits and best practice.
- Bonus and incentive/commission scheme design and development
- CIPD qualified/part qualified
- Ability to apply commercial and strategic awareness to problem solving.
- Ability to influence change at senior levels, including successfully facilitating joint decision-making.
- Enjoys a challenge and is comfortable with change
- Resilient and commercially minded
- Positive person with a calm and professional manner
- A flexible team player with a high level of initiative
If you have the required skills and experience and are interested in applying please either apply on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel and Manager of Compliance (GDPR)
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £60000 per annum
Marketing Manager - Broadband
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Project Delivery Manager (Airport/Rail/Radio Upgrade/Tetra)
Location: Hounslow, London
Build Engineer - Infrastructure - Systems
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
RAN Test Engineer
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: Competitive Salary