Global Account Manager (Roaming Dept). South West London. Permanent opportunity- excellent salary and package.
Multi-national conglomerate with a focus on innovation and technology operating in over 50 countries with 5 core businesses is seeking an Account Manager responsible for all aspects of the relationship with external partners whilst ensuring high levels of service delivery is maintained; Maximise external opportunities for the Group whilst maitaining an ongoing support to business areas and ensuring that commercial agreements are continuously optimised on Group level.
- Manage the process of setting up roaming discount agreements from start to finish, including negotiations;
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including QoS and Analysis/Insights) to ensure a 360-degree approach when negotiating;
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with progress of initiatives running at any given time;
- Work with Analysis to forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. revenue and cost development);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Assist with challenging requests from OpCos and/or issue escalations when necessary.
- Work with Opcos' and Group's retail/enterprise/IoT teams to evaluate and propose solutions and new business opportunities based on analysis.
- Develop strategic financial models across the group
Experience and Expertise
- Understanding of how changes in telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics of the Group;
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in an account manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background from a mobile operator
- Strong track record of financial modelling and analysis using various tools, such as visual analytics.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.