Global Account Manager (Roaming Dept). South West London. Permanent opportunity- excellent salary and package.
Multi-national conglomerate with a focus on innovation and technology operating in over 50 countries with 5 core businesses is seeking an Account Manager responsible for all aspects of the relationship with external partners whilst ensuring high levels of service delivery is maintained; Maximise external opportunities for the Group whilst maitaining an ongoing support to business areas and ensuring that commercial agreements are continuously optimised on Group level.
- Manage the process of setting up roaming discount agreements from start to finish, including negotiations;
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including QoS and Analysis/Insights) to ensure a 360-degree approach when negotiating;
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are kept up to date with progress of initiatives running at any given time;
- Work with Analysis to forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. revenue and cost development);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Assist with challenging requests from OpCos and/or issue escalations when necessary.
- Work with Opcos' and Group's retail/enterprise/IoT teams to evaluate and propose solutions and new business opportunities based on analysis.
- Develop strategic financial models across the group
Experience and Expertise
- Understanding of how changes in telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics of the Group;
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with various cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in an account manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Background from a mobile operator
- Strong track record of financial modelling and analysis using various tools, such as visual analytics.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
(PAM) Privileged Access Management Consultant (CyberArk)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Senior process engineer
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: competitive market rate
Security Administration Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Bid Auditor/Copy writer/ Bid Writer
Location: London, England
2nd Line Support/Desktop Support/Deskside Support
Location: London, England