|Job Title:||Gaming Operations Associate/Manager|
|REF:||NP - Gaming - London_1605785387|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Pottinger|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Gaming Operations Associate/Manager
£120 to £160 per day
Our Client is a leading telecoms company, who operates in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently looking for a Gaming Operations Manager for their Fantastic Office in London Paddington.
The Gaming Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day planning and execution of digital promotional and marketing campaigns of gaming apps, with a clear focus on user awareness, acquisition, activity, monetization and retention.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Specialist include:
- Being responsible for top games performance metrics
- Build strong relationships with players across channels
- Develop and execute community in-game, online or offline campaigns
- Coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns and execute influencer marketing & community activations
- Work closely with the gaming developer and coordinate with cross-functional teams on day-to-day operations, in-game events, and product feedback
Requirements of the role:
- 2+ years' experience in gaming industry
- Deep understanding of the mobile gaming market, user behaviour and competitive landscape
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Effective problem solving skills, results driven approach
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.