|Job Title:||Fullstack/.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Fullstack /.Net Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fullstack/.Net Developer to join our busy team working for a telecoms company.
We are looking for a Fullstack /.Net Developer with strong knowledge of Azure DevOps to lead the development and testing inside DevOps. 3rd line support for delivery of business systems to meet business requirements. The Fullstack/.Net Developer will lead the development team, applying the correct architecture and performance standards, working closely with the BA and the Solution designers.
Key Responsibilities of the Fullstack /.Net Developer include:
Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools:
Developer lead to manage and deliver new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale(s).
Consider Performance, info security and Architecture standards.
Design and maintain development and test environments:
Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production.
This is also to ensure security is designed into any solution, following our compliance guidelines.
To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development. Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
Strong Analysis skills to find the root cause of the issues and provide guidance how to implement enhancements in the platforms to avoid future bugs.
Compliance & Security:
To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
To ensure all systems and developments meet our IT security requirements.
To ensure the automation testing framework in .Net core is implemented with excellence, being able to deliver unit and integration testing when implementing requirements.
Azure Pipeline & artefacts:
Implement and maintain the Azure pipelines and artefacts of all the platforms and SaaS in place. Propose improvements to the systems.
The successful Fullstack /.Net Developer will have:
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Experience in working together with other developers. Business Analysts and Solution designers / architects to deliver the best solution for the business.
- Experience in cloud native designs and full stack
- Strong experience in a Lead Engineering role involved in design and architecture
- Experience in managing entire software development lifecycle with a decent sized team of engineers
- OSS or BSS Mobile telecoms experience
- Experience of developing business reporting services
The technical requirements needed for the Fullstack /.Net Developer are:
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments
- Microsoft Stack.
- MVC .Net
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Web development
- Experience of Webservices REST and SOAP, SFTP
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience of business intelligence tools i.e. Business Objects, Power BI
To apply for the Fullstack /.Net Developer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle APEX Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)
AZURE DEVOPS, LOGIC APPS-.NET DEVELOPER - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire