Fullstack Developer - .net/azure
Contract/ Permanent - Theale
We have an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing telco client, looking to recruit a System Developer based at Theale office. The role is remote based currently and will still offer real flexibility once they return to the office in October.
Main Purpose of Role:
You'll have the opportunity to work with some great Developers, on a variety of projects including architectural change, and business change requirements. The role would suit a motivated Full stack developer with knowledge/experience of Azure to lead the development and testing inside DevOps.
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Experience in working together with other developers. Business Analysts and Solution designers / architects to deliver the best solution for the business.
- Experience in cloud native designs and full stack
- Strong experience in a Lead Engineering role involved in design and architecture
- Experience in managing entire software development lifecycle with a decent sized team of engineers
Experience in the following areas ideally needed
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments desired
- Microsoft Stack.
- .net core experience or strong .net framework exposure
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Web development
- Experience of Webservices REST and SOAP, SFTP
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.