Fullstack Developer - .Net Core, Azure
Permanent with competitive salary
Based in the Reading area once Covid restrictions are removed
Fantastic opportunity with a renowned telco client expanding their DevOps team, and looking for Fullstack Developer who enjoys Developing business application/system development.
Looking for a collaborative, engaging, team player to offer development expertise across the business, where you will be working with like-minded individuals. Working in a DevOps function, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with other developers, solution designers, business analysts, whilst supporting development requirements, and providing 1st and 2nd line support to users.
For this role they are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience
- Proven experience of developing within Azure DevOps
- 3+ yr experience with web technologies including .Net Core or C#
- Experienced with Microsoft Stack
- Good MS SQL Server experience
- A background in development, ideally around the design and development of BI/Reporting systems
- Ability to build reports as requested by the business
To be considered, please apply for this role, or submit your CV via email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salesforce Developer (Home Working)- Until mid Feb initially
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Application Developer - Java- Contract role - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England