Full Stack PHP Developer
Our Client is recruiting for a developer to join our in-house digital team helps develop highly custom websites and digital services and solutions with innovative features that function flawlessly, each and every time. Client provides opportunity to work remotely with few days onsite.
- Work with our digital designers, product specialists and business owners to create dynamic applications and digital services across the platforms both internal and customer facing.
- Support and maintain existing digital platforms with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Use your development skills to advise and consult on digital solutions based on business requirements; leading the development, implementation and improvement of technical services.
- Provide options, alternative solutions and suggestions based on your technical expertise and knowledge of the digital sector with a strong focus on UI and UX principles.
- Set up servers and environments based on efficiency and best practice methodologies.
- Work with external partners and agencies to assist with outsourced projects that may require integration with internal systems or information feeds to be provided or received
- Participate in team workshops, tech talks and brainstorming sessions to come up with better processes, introduce new technologies and come up with great projects and innovative solutions to drive the Digital team forward.
- Worked on multi-person development teams in the past and enjoy working within the rigor of the latest project management and CI methodologies to deliver incredible products to your customers.
- Exposure to Amazon would be a bonus (AWS certification would be great)
- Docker, React and JQuery
- Experience of working with Scrum/Agile a must
Ideally, you have worked with any of the following:
- Experience Building RESTful APIs
- Object-Oriented PHP, Unit Testing, MySQL
- CSS (LESS, PostCSS), jQuery, JSON and Ajax
- IIS and Apache servers
- AWS setup and environments
- JIRA, GitLAB, Slack
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
BI Developer / Reporting
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Python Developer
Location: London, England
AWS Developer / Engineer
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Senior ETL Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland