Full Stack .Net Developer - Permanent - Theale
We have an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing telco client, looking to recruit a System Developer based at Theale office. The role is remote based currently. Flexible working once they return to the office in October, possibly 2 days per week.
Main Purpose of Role:
Full stack developer with strong knowledge of Azure DevOps to lead the development and testing inside DevOps. 3rd line support for delivery of business systems to meet business requirements. Leading the development team, applying the correct architecture and performance standards, working closely with the BA and the Solution designers.
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Full stack development skills, including Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- Experience in working together with other developers. Business Analysts and Solution designers / architects to deliver the best solution for the business.
- Experience in cloud native designs and full stack
- Strong experience in a Lead Engineering role involved in design and architecture
- Experience in managing entire software development lifecycle with a decent sized team of engineers
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments
- Microsoft Stack.
- MVC .Net
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Web development
- Experience of Webservices REST and SOAP, SFTP
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salesforce Developer (Home Working)- Until mid Feb initially
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Application Developer - Java- Contract role - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England